7 interesting facts about Narendra Modi Stadium
Narendra Modi Stadium is the world’s largest cricket stadium
Another feather in the cap of India’s rich possessions, the cricket stadium, which was previously known as Motera Stadium
1. Overtaking Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Australia, the Narendra Modi Stadium is now the world’s largest cricket stadium.
2. While the makeover is new and exciting, the Motera Stadium, earlier known as the Sardar Patel Cricket Stadium in Gujarat has a rich history.
3. The government roped in the same team that worked on the construction of the Statue of Unity, for the grand makeover of the Narendra Modi Stadium.
4. As the stadium is anticipating people coming in large numbers, it has a huge parking space that can accommodate 3,000 cars and 10,000 two-wheelers.
5. If there are any big cricket games at the Narendra Modi Stadium i.e. a World Cup match or a final
6. At the Narendra Modi Stadium, the outfielders will not have to worry about the ball skidding off the practice pitches.
7. The Narendra Modi Stadium is also the first stadium in India where the ground has been fitted with LED lights.
IND vs AUS Final: भारत या ऑस्ट्रेलिया, कौन जीतेगा वर्ल्ड कप?