HDFC fuel Credit card benefits: Indian Oil HDFC Credit Card Fee and Charges
HDFC Credit Card is a great way to save money on your daily commute. If you travel in your own vehicle, then you are on the right track. HDFC fuel credit card for fuel is a special card issued by the bank that offers livable savings for refueling your vehicle. Plus, it provides a way to liven up your image for free fuel.
The credit card comes with Reward Points Indian, complimentary membership in the Oil ExtraWords Program (IXRP), a 1% fee surcharge waiver, free fare, cashback, and the ability to redeem FIR points for other budgets.
HDFC fuel Credit card Overview
HDFC Bank has an exclusive set of credit cards for various forms of society. Similarly, the HDFC fuel credit card has been designed to make the daily allocation affordable for fuel consumption. Apart from this, it provides many other benefits from various inclusions. Indian Oil Bondikar Credit Card is one of the most successful fuel credit cards available in India.
HDFC fuel Credit card Benefits
Indian Oil Funny Card is one of the best job credit cards that have been used by many. There are a number of credit cards out there, but whatever the first credit card is best made to accomplish is the benefits it offers. You can get up to 50 liters of fuel for free every year.
In addition, there is a 1% fuel scope available, as well as special fuel points on other Lucas.
Here are the key benefits of the HDFC fuel Credit card, a luxury credit card for fuel:
- This card promises you to get 50 liters of free fuel annually.
- You can earn up to 5% points at Indian Oil outlets.
- Groceries & Bill Payments You get 5% insurance points on this card for bill payments.
- Enjoy 1 Edhaan point for every ₹150 spent on all other purchases.
- IndianOil can avail of lifetime membership of IndianOil XTRAREWARDS.
- With the Indian Oil Credit Card, you will get revolving credit on a nominal basis.
- You get zero lost liability protection against any fraud for free with this HDFC fuel credit card.
- Interest is available free of cost for up to 50 days.
- You can get a huge discount of 1% on Indian Oil Fuel Surcharge with this card.
- Annual fee refund if you spend up to INR 50,000 in the first year.
- You get the facility of paying big expenses easily in small installments with this card.
- This card offers the convenience of a contactless card.
- You also get the convenience of earning reward points separately for filling fuel on retail spending.
- You can earn up to 5% Fuel Points when you spend on IndianOil, groceries, or bill payments.
Indian Oil HDFC Credit Card Fee and Charges
If you are looking for the ultimate credit card for low income, then this credit card would be the best for you which offers huge discounts on fuel. It also comes with a nominal membership fee and an annual fee.
|Fees & Charges
(on spending INR 50,000 in the first year the annual fee can be refunded)
|Minimum Repayment Amount
|5% of the retail balance
|Cash Advance Limit
|Cash Processing Fee
|Renewal of Card Fee
|Cash Advance Charges
|2.5% or 500 whichever is higher
HDFC Indian oil credit card limit
You get a lot of facilities on this card, which helps a lot in saving your expenses. The main function of this card is to get huge discounts on fuel as well as cards that can be used for groceries and many other places through this card. By the way, this card gives a limit of up to Rs 50,000 annually, on spending which you get rid of the fees.
Talking about the limit of HDFC fuel Credit cards, it depends on your credit score, and how much limit you will get.
How did you like this post related to HDFC fuel credit cards? We have discussed the benefits of the Indian Oil HDFC Credit Card along with its fees and limits. If you liked this post, then you must share this post with your friends. If you have any query related to this post then you can feel free to ask in the comment box.
How Can I check my IndianOil HDFC Credit Card statement online?
Yes, you can check your credit card statement online by visiting the official website of HDFC Bank.
How can I apply for IndianOil HDFC Credit Card?
You can apply for this credit card along with the connection. To apply online, you can visit the official website of the bank, select the credit card from the ‘Credit Cards’ section and click on ‘Apply Now’ to apply for this credit card.
HDFC Indian oil credit card limit
limit of HDFC fuel Credit cards depends on your credit score, and how much limit you will get.